Obsessive Blogger. Need I say more?


Sunday, May 18, 2008

Ladder 49

This movie is absolutely fantastic.

When it first came out, I had absolutely no desire to watch it. None whatsoever. My mom and my brother watched it in the living room while I was messing around on the computer.

Since then, I'd heard a lot about it. I think I got a bit more interested when I heard how sad it was.

And so one night, my stepsister and I decided to watch it. Neither of us had seen it before, and when we got to the ending we cried.

And cried.

And cried.

There are really no words to describe the intensity with which we were crying. It was insane. We grabbed the toilet paper roll and just sat there and cried.

So, naturally, I've loved the movie ever since.

When I saw that it was on TV this afternoon, I was stoked. There was only 26 minutes left, but it didn't matter at all to me. I turned it on, and less than ten minutes later I was crying.

And crying.

And crying.

My friend Justinne was asking me if I would please, just help her with the lasagna (she's a terrible cook) but I had to watch it. And I had to cry.

I feel so much better now. Like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, except all it took was 26 minutes of a great movie. Minus commercials.

Anyways, I felt the need to share the amazingness of this movie.

Always & Forever,
Chelsie

0 comments: